Many producers want to know how to grow their Twitter profile to thousands of followers organically and here are some pointers 🙏🏽
Success doesn't happen over night and it will take time to get your profile to reach new heights but with the right mindset and strategies you can achieve substantial results in due time!
Here are 5 key tips that will help you grow your following in order to achieve more sales, engagement, and become a full-time producer 💯
1. Focus On Posting Relatable Content
- When you get on social media, you want to see the things that align with your perspective. In order to start gaining an audience, you need to show that you're relatable to others. Posting producer related tweets is a sure way to get your profile in the faces of thousands of other producers.
- You can devalue your brand by retweeting unprofessional and un-relatable things. It will turn your audience off and potentially make people unfollow you. It's important that you only retweet things that relate to you as a producer and can give value to your followers. Also, heavily limit the amount of tweets you retweet so your followers only see your tweets which will increase your engagement.
- Your audience wants to have someone to look up to and be inspired by so it's important to look the part. A branded producer will always be more valued over the one's who look like they don't take it serious. People want to know that you're a real person and someone they can trust and do business with. Having a good profile picture, banner, website link, bio, and pinned tweet can go a long way.
- Your beats should have a unique sound that attracts listeners to engage. Previewing snippets of your hardest beats right before the beat drops can really reel in new listeners. By constantly putting your beats in the faces of your audience, you're drilling your sound in their ears which will make others want to work with you in the future.
- It's important to follow the people who engage with you to lock them into your brand. When you start getting a lot of engagement on your tweets, that's the perfect time to start following others. The more followers you gain, the more your brand will start to stand out from others and you'll eventually carve out your own lane.